All over the world, creative entrepreneurs come up with alternative concepts or methods to get their business through the corona crisis in the best possible way. They are looking for new income or chasing smart savings, which hopefully will continue to work after the crisis. In this online Meetup we will share some of the most innovative approaches in the DC Network regions of how creative entrepreneurs tackled COVID-19. The DC Network Meetup #1 will be hosted by DC Network member-region Baden-Württemberg.
Who’s this for?
Creative entrepreneurs, representatives of creative clusters, network and business support organisations, policy makers and anyone with an interest in the subject.
23d of March 2021 (3:00 pm – 4:30 pm CET – online)
- 3:00 pm | Welcome by Carlo Vuijlsteke (Districts of Creativity Network) & Thomas Schwara (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg)
- 3:10 pm | Five inspiring creative initiatives and business models that tackle the COVID 19 crisis (10 min. each)
- #1: GrimFest, Denmark – New remuneration model for artists and other parties
- #2: SNOOP, Belgium – A cultural performance initiative via Whatsapp
- #3: Cultural Export Activity by Petersburg Concert, Russia – Initiative for promotion of cultural services
- #4: Pitchview – From a product for physical trade shows to an app for virtual presentations – The creative transformation of Pitchview
- #5: MadeBrave – MadeBravers Can Now Work from Anywhere, Forever
- 4:00 pm | Q&A & Networking
- 4:30 pm | End of Meetup
How to register?
Participance is free, but registration in advance is necessary via this link.