Grow your network globally and increase knowledge exchange for you and stakeholders in your region
Gain global expertise, insights and perspectives from other members to develop best practices and address challenges locally on how to stimulate creativity and innovation:
- Personal invitation to join the Reverse Mission and invite a high-level regional delegation of your choice to join the program.
- 20 guest passes to the annual Creativity World Forum to hand out to stakeholders in your region.
- Personal invitation to an annual VIP network reception during the Creativity World Forum.
- Seat on the DC Network board and invitation to 4 annual international council meetings with the other members.
- Access to the private (online) members’ platform.
Increase cooperation with other regions throughout the world
Experience networking opportunities with global partners for more joint and bilateral projects and programs:
- Let students/alumni from your region cooperate internationally in the DCLivingLab.
- Become a preferred partner in bilateral project proposals between members.
- Become part of DC Network thematic working groups.
Increase the marketing/branding of your region as a creative hub
Achieve a higher international visibility and image as a creative & innovative region:
- Ability to host a Reverse Mission and attract delegations of policymakers, entrepreneurs, researchers and other stakeholders from all over the world.
- Ability to host a Creativity World Forum and promote your region as a highly innovative & creative region to the world.
- Ability to have your regional stakeholders on stage at the Creativity World Forum.
- Profile your region on the website & have your logo/ name mentioned in all DC Network public communications.
How to apply for membership
The current member regions of the DC Network decide on the application of new members. They are assisted by Flanders DC, who is the coordinator of the network. The network aims at being as geographically diverse as possible. The DC Network aims to have no more than two third of the member regions from the same continent and limits the number of members from the same country to three. The aim of the DC Network is to remain an exclusive network limited in number: it sets quality above quantity.